Pages

Sunday, 9 January 2011

Grab a Cup of Coffee...


As promised, here's a collection of videos and pictures from my trip to Eastern Europe.  (If you know nothing of this trip, read more on this blog.)  It's 15 minutes long and I'm definitely not a professional filmmaker/editor, but it's a fairly accurate glimpse of our time there.  Enjoy.

5 comments:

deKleertje said...

I really appreciated the soundtrack to this movie, do you think I could get it from you?

Krista said...

it's as simple as buying a Mac and playing with all the iMovie sounds/tracks. i thought you might appreciate that.

Mom & Dad said...

We enjoyed the movie! Took a bit for it to download. Fun music!

Mom said...

oops, it should say Mom & Dad, not sure where the "amp" comes from!

Brenna said...

yay! :) looks like you had quite an adventure...adventure's are always a blessing..maybe one day (soon!) we'll get to be friends and you can tell me epic stories from an epic adventure. :)