This coming Wednesday I will be driving to Alberta in order to make some connections, visit, and raise some support. And milk some cows probably... Please pray for safe travels!
Now, here's the rub... if you live in Alberta, on Thursday, June 4 I will be hosting a special evening at my parents' farm which I am calling: "Crash, Cash, and Carry."
Crash: Come and receive a crash course on my vision for ministry and what it is that I actually do with YWAM Vancouver.
Cash: There will be opportunity to give financially towards my ministry as I will be sharing about my financial needs and how you can partner with me.
Carry: There will be a time set aside to carry me in prayer, and I would like to let you know how you can pray for me on a regular basis.
Food starts at 6:30 and the sharing and prayer time will start at about 7:30. If you want to come please RSVP (so there will be enough food) to k_prins91@yahoo.ca.
Hope to see you there!
No comments:
Post a Comment