Pages

Thursday, 19 April 2007

Killarney Knights vs. BC Outback



Here's a video of me playing hockey with the Killarney Knights AAA women's team. This was one of my first games of the season (back in December 2006), so I'm not exceptional or anything, but I did alright. We ended up losing 3-0 unfortunately. I'm #22 in the white, my roommate Erin is #17 in the white and the two crazy voices in the background are Laura (my other roommate) and Lorrain (one of the YWAM Hockey directors). The team we are playing against is the BC Outback, an elite team consisting of women from all over BC. They are actually the team that ended up winning the provincial tournament we competed at in February to go to Nationals. They got absolutely slaughtered at Nationals, but any of us would considering they were playing against the best women's hockey players in North America, and therefore the world. Anyway, thought you might be interested in this... since.. well... this is pretty much my favorite thing to do in the whole wide world!! Haha...

No comments: