Your talent is God's gift to you. What you do with it is your gift back to God.
Saturday, 14 April 2007
For Your Viewing Pleasure
Thanks to my friend Leigh, I have figured out how to post videos in my blog! YAY!! Here's a video that was recorded back in November 2006. It's a little glimpse at the Hockey 1 program at Britannia Rink where I was helping coach this past winter. This particular footage is of them playing a little scrimmage against one another (a scrimmage is a game if you aren't familiar with the terminology). I'm the tall one in the red jacket and black helmet if you're wondering... haha. Enjoy!
This is the first of many videos to come I hope... what a great day! Haha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
great video clip... I can see you coaching my LITTLE PROMISES someday soon!
add me to your contact blogspot list... www.littlepromisesnetwork.blogspot.com
Pamela
so cool, Krista! May God bless you for what you do. Who knows? You could have the next Sidney Crosby on your hands...
Post a Comment