Whoa... two posts in one day... good for me.
So this is my nutso cat Diesel. We have two cats... they're brothers... the other's name is Dexter. And man... they keep me entertained. But they seem to have a feet fetish. It's kinda strange. Diesel has made an appearance on Blogger before though... and it's also entertaining so click here to check that out.
5 comments:
hee hee... a day in the life of diesel and dexter. good memories.
oh man i can almost feel diesel doing that while i watch it....i hate it when they do that, you can't get around that house at all...I would have kicked him a long time ago, how do you put up with it?
oh and looking at the post above it seem like you also got the book "a day in the life of diesel and dexter" last year....good book hey? my roommates loved it! haha, okay talk to ya later..
Ahh, I love those cats. I'm so bringing a laser pointer next time I'm out there.
Give your regards to your parents for me.
Ja, they are a nuisance, but we still love them!
I have FIVE.
I fear being attacked in the night...by toe eaters. It's quite horrifying.
Post a Comment