Pages

Tuesday, 6 March 2007

The Kids

As I've mentioned before, I have been coaching 4-6 year olds twice a week here in Vancouver and through the last few months I've had a great time with these kids. Sometimes they aren't the most well behaved, but they have more cute moments than not-so-cute moments. It's been a great way to meet people in the community and I have even been asked to do consider private coaching one of the kids! We're not sure what that looks like quite yet but I'm very excited as relationships are being built. Praise God...

A few weeks ago we all went to a Vancouver Giants hockey game (WHL). It was a great time to hang out with the kids and their families off the ice. Here are some pictures from that night.


Serge & Gabriel


Dominick, dad, & Jessica


Emmett & Zane


Emmett with his foam goalie mask

1 comment:

Ryan said...

Great for stopping foam pucks.