So I have joined the world of techno-cyberspace vigilantes. I have started a blog. It may be some time until I have it all figured out... there are so many options. I can change the colors of my text, the background of the text, the link before and after it's been visited, the background of the title, the title itself and on and on and on. I cannot even begin to express to you how I find that freedom sort of overwhelming. But yeah.... I will find a way to cope.
I've spent a lot of time fighting this whole 'blog' thing, for a lot of the same reasons I fought the pressure to join MSN online chatting: it can be addictive, in some people's eyes it makes you a computer nerd, it's joining the technological flow of the world (which is getting kind of ridiculus), and it's one more thing to attend to and keep current, and remember my username and password for.
Yes...
But with all that said... I've decided it's worth it.
I foresee this to be a place for a variety of things... updates, stories, pictures, musings, thoughts. Hold me accountable to that. If you choose to read it, cool. I'll try not to disappoint you. And I'm open to suggestions my friends.
Onward into the dark...
7 comments:
Hello Krista
Sooo i can't believe you have been sucked into the life of blogging...although in your case it might be a good thing for what you will be up to the next few years. At least your not some bored person telling the whole world what you had for breakfast because their life isn't interesting at all so they spend all day writing about useless facts such as that. Well anyway I and Mike think you should change your blog name to either ''thee old shit pile'' or ''grandma krista's wannabe ebonics website of stuff'' (grandma Krista can be your ''gangster'' name!). Well that is all we can come up with right now, so if you change it to one of those names we will be quite honoured! See you in a weekish time!
Love Heidi
yeah!!!
Welcome to the cult.
hey, I dont have your msn. jerk.
Hey Krista,
I didn't really know what a blog was untill now. The one thing I noticed is you don't have hickory sticks on your favorites food.
Allan
BLARGH!!!!
I LOVETH THEE....
hope you enjoy the black hole known as....
"the internet"
*flick*
much love,
Laura
Yaah for Krista's blog!! It's nice to see you here--it will be so much easier to keep up with your comings and goings with your up-to-the-minute updates ;)
See you soon.
lovefromthesnowynorth,
karen.
Hola amiga,
me da muchu gisto saber que estas bien y que Dios te usa para servir a los demas, mi familia y yo te extrañamos mucho. Que pases una muy feliz navidad y que Dios bendiga tu vida en este proximo año 2007. Te amamos.
Amada Ayala.
Post a Comment